Residential Exterior Painting
Making sure that your home’s exterior is properly maintained is one of the best ways to protect your home from the elements. A layer of top quality paint won’t just make your house look more beautiful, it will also act as a defense against inclement weather such as heavy rain, snow and even damage caused by the sun. At Doxa Painting & Services, we provide our clients with the highest possible level of protection from water and UV damage, while at the same time making your home look more beautiful than ever.
What To Expect
Painting or repainting a home sounds like it could be done by just about anyone. However, it takes a skilled professional to determine what the most suitable paint and repainting method is required for each home. Furthermore, prior to painting, there are a number of steps that need to be taken to ensure that each painting job is done correctly. Take a look at some of the steps our team at Doxa Painting & Services generally take to prepare for painting the exterior of your home:
- Washing your home’s exterior in order to remove any mildew or dirt that has accumulated over the years
- If you happen to have fungus, we treat it where necessary
- We scrape off old paint where it is peeling
- If you have holes or gaps in your exterior that could admit water, we caulk them
- Surfaces like raw wood or materials prone to water damage are coated with a layer of exterior primer
- Once these steps have been performed, we apply top quality paint
- Paint is applied using either a spray, roll or a brush, depending on the texture of your home’s exterior and what best approach is to give you clean, sharp results
- We make sure to cover small details using a brush and roll to ensure precision
- We keep our work site clean and clear on a day-to-day basis so that your home has a neat and tidy appearance while the job is in the process of being completed
Exterior House Painting Services
At Doxa, we offer a range of painting and repainting services to suit every home’s unique needs. Take a look at some of our most popular painting and repainting services:
Custom Paint For Your Siding
We are familiar with all the popular siding products for the South Puget Sound such as Cedar, LP and Hardie Plank siding.
Popular Exterior Features
We can customize all the features that make your home unique like window trim and sashes, columns, doors, belly bands, fascia etc
Additional Painting and Staining
Do you have a lot of decking or wrap around porches? Our painters are well trained for staining decks, cedar shingles and more.
Residential painting happens at many different levels. For home owners, we work directly with you to ensure a beautiful and well maintained home stays that way. Our team also works with large residential Developers, HOA’s and Property Managers giving you access to high quality painting contractors when you need them.
Get Started With Residential
Are you looking to get a quote for your residential painting needs? The first step is to fill out the quote inquiry form.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my repainting project take?
It depends on the scope of the project.
Do you guarantee your work?
Yes, if you ever have a question or concern with our work, please let us so we can make it right. We want to earn your trust and build a relationship with you for the long-term so you don’t have to waste time looking for another painter every time you need something done.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by check. You can request to pay by e-check as well for no extra cost, or by credit card for an added fee of 3%.